A Marriage that Will Last a Lifetime | Ryan & Pam | Brewer, Maine | The Pretty Stuff!

I just can not stop blogging this wedding.
I may have to join a 12 step program.
But I have this blog, then one more planned - AT LEAST!

Did I mention how beautiful the Church was?
You probably don't because I blogged it at the beginning of the week.  I think I will say it again.  This Church was beautiful!!
And so is Pam.
Black and white.  Makes eyes happy!
Seriously - this couple was so cool.  They needed to wear shades!
Even get a kick out of Miss Emma.  She may have been just a little tired of us by now!
Too cute!
I love the alternating bridal party.
Our clients are the greatest!

Just one more example of how great our clients are, and how great their bridal parties are.
We venture back to the playground.  I am looking at the actual play ground and I make a suggestion.
"How about you get up on the bridge?"
Never once did we heard a "What?"
"You're crazy!"
"You must be kidding!"
"You want me to go where?"
The climbed the steps - high heels and all (thanks ladies)
We have the best clients AND bridal parties!

"You want us to do what?"
Never heard it once!

How awesome are these circles?
I am sure the playground builders put them here just for ME!
Cause I am a little in love.
And Heck - so are Ryan & Pam
I love her smile.
And the way she looks at him.

And I LOVE
LENS FLAIR

In my best Oprah voice...
SHOW ME LENSSSSSS FLAAAAAAAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You are gorgeous.
Shield your eyes.
You might go blind.
He & She.
She & He

And a whole lotta FLAIR!
SERIOUSLY!
We are getting this party started next.  Trust ME!

Jules  – (August 6, 2010 at 5:41 PM)  

Love love love the circle pics! Too cute!

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

The pictures on the playground are AWESOME! especially the circle one! I think these pictures could EASILY make a magazine!BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2010 at 5:53 PM)  

LOVE THE PHOTOS!!

Alison Douglass  – (August 9, 2010 at 6:29 AM)  

I love that the wedding party is on the equipment and the flower girl is hanging out on the bench:) Great series my friends!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP