A Marriage that Will Last a Lifetime | Ryan & Pam | Brewer, Maine | I now pronounce you...

I am so happy to keep posting about Pam & Ryan's wedding.
Just love it all.
I had to start out with Miss Emma - Pam's niece.
I love this shot of her!!
It's a great way to start off the post!!
She is just so full of emotion.  Love it!

How can you resist Pam's beauty?
Seriously?


I love this face.
Just after she was getting out of the limo.
I can't remember for the life of me what she was ooooo-ing about.
But I love the face!


And we're off... down the isle!



Did I mention before what a beautiful Church this was?
Long beautiful isle - high ceilings, just Awesome.
This was St. Theresa's Church in Brewer.  Brandi and I drive by it alllll the time, and we are so please to finally get the opportunity to photograph in this Church.

Oh
And they had a BALCONY!!!!!
YUM!
Again, I couldn't resist taking pictures of Emma - she is such a doll.
I think Katie was tasked with keeping her entertained.
I think Emma is entertaining Katie.
Really do love this Church.
Love the simplicity of everything.
Love love love!!
Pam's parents.
Ryan's parents.
This wedding was so full of emotion.
Smiles
Tears

I love the smiles though.
Especially this one!
Just that look.
The look of love.
I love this shot.
Brad is doing his job very well!
Ok - check out the bible in his hand.
There is a story, and I have to share it.

I really enjoy the sermon during a ceremony. I love the messages.
Father told a story of a couple who received a bible from their parents for their wedding.  What the couple didn't know what each parent put a $5000 check into the bible as a wedding present to the couple.
The parents were disappointed because months after the wedding, the checks were never cashed.
The couple had never opened the bible.

So - moral of the story.  If you get a bible for your wedding - open it.
I wonder if Ryan & Pam did?

Normally I would combine the ceremony and the "formal" portraits in the same post.  But the ceremony was so wonderful, and the formals are AMAZING - I have to stretch this out another day!!
Keep coming back for more.

Also - if you are reading this blog, and not a facebook fan --- click the link over to the right.  Like us. Be a fan!
(or click the facebook hyperlink above!)

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2010 at 4:25 AM)  

YOu guys are amazing! I am so happy that you were able to share our special day with us. Thanks for taking the time to blog - it makes the pictures that much more exciting to look at!!!
-Pam

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

Fabulous Photos...for a Fabulous couple. I really felt like I was there....

Nancy and John P –   – (August 6, 2010 at 4:42 PM)  

Oh ya! More fab pictures. Love your work...Ryan and Brandi, the best.
To the bride and groom, what a beautiful couple you are. Congratulations to you both

Anonymous –   – (August 6, 2010 at 6:00 PM)  

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP