First Look: Wedding | A Picture Perfect Pair | Jon & Denise | Lucerne Inn Maine

Jon & Denise are a true Ryan & Brandi couple.
Right down to the very last detail.

And believe you me, there are a ton of photographer's dream details!

It was very difficult to post a first look of this wedding - Do I show just the details and leave you wanting more?  Do I show you the getting ready shots that are fantastic? How about the post-ceremony photo shoot that we went on? Or the dazzling reception?

So many to choose from.
SOOO Many!

But in the end, I was sold on the sand ceremony.
I haven't seen one of these for a while - I am SO glad to see that Jon & Denise choose to have a sand ceremony!

Love it!

Jon & Denise - we hope you enjoy your first look and your honeymoon.
Rock out Denise in those Vegas shoes!!

Ashley  – (August 23, 2010 at 5:09 AM)  

Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP