A Marriage that Will Last a Lifetime | Ryan & Pam | Morgan Hill Event Center Hermon, Maine | Let's get this PARTY STARTED!

A bittersweet post.
We have been through it all with Ryan & Pam.
and now THE RECEPTION!!!!

Why not kick it off again with Emma - rockin' the shades!
The new Mr. & Mrs.
And we are going to kick it right off with a little dancing.
I have to say, the dancing is my favorite parts of the reception.
To quote Bride Wars (yah, I did)
"The first dance introduces your couple style to the world."
or something like that.  It's not on HBO anymore so my recall is a little fuzzy :)

AHHHH now the toasts. 
This is actually where I got the title of the series "A marrage that will last a lifetime..."
This was actually a quote from the MOH's speech.
And I couldn't agree more!
LOVE this.  This goes into the all time favorite category.
Brad, the best man grew up with us - Pam, Ryan & Myself
I knew a lot of what he said was true.
And there was probably a lot more that was left unsaid.
Awesome speech
From Little League, to peewee football - they have been through it all.
Father Daughter dance.
Not going to lie, this is where I usually cry.
Ok, so I think I have made it far enough into the blogging where I can dig this out.
Have you seen Pam's dad before?
Anywhere?

Maybe on TV?
Yup - That's Danny from The American Loggers on the Discovery channel
If you have never watched it - check it out!
Ryan & his mom.
Classic, must have shot right there!
Ah the cake.
This answers the age old question - will he smash it or won't he?
No smash here...
What's he going to do?
No smash - just a little frosting on the nose.
:)
(how many were hoping for a smash?)
I love Pam's face on the next two.

And finally - the dance floor is open.
It's time to bust a move!

Oops - quick break from dancing.
With the help from Emma and Brad - Ryan & Pam's friends sing a song - and play a little guitar.
How awesome is that.
It's these little moments that make a wedding reception special!

After that momentary pause, we are right back on the dance floor!


These last two are right up there again with my all time favorite reception pictures.

And there you have it.
Pam & Ryan's wedding.
I am so glad that Brandi & I got to spend this special day with them.  They are a great couple, and as the MOH said, this IS a marriage that will last a lifetime!

Best of Luck!

Liz  – (August 9, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

These are great! You can see what a fun reception it must have been. :) xoxo

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP