First Look: Wedding | A Homecoming Wedding | Adrian & Heather

It was a beautiful weekend for a wedding.
On Saturday, the sun was out, the humidity was low, there was a beautiful breeze - and it was Maine.
Couldn't ask for more.

Brandi and I had the opportunity to photograph a BEAUTIFUL wedding on this beautiful day.
Full of love, laughter and DETAILS...
OHHHH the details!!

I had so much trouble picking just one image for this blog tonight - believe me there are a TON.
The blogs coming on this wedding are going to be HUGE - so hang onto your hats!

But in the meantime - enjoy this first look!

Alison Douglass  – (August 9, 2010 at 6:27 AM)  

Beautiful shot!! I love her dress too! looking forward to more!

Liz  – (August 9, 2010 at 6:30 AM)  

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see more or would that be Moore(hahaha see what I did there? I couldn't help myself I love a good pun)

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP