A Little Surprise-More of Stuff That Makes Us Happy

So..........I am sitting at home by myself after wrapping another fantastic client meeting. Seriously, I know we say it ALL the time but our clients rock. They are amazing, warm our hearts and knock our socks off all at the same time. Back to the original moral of the story, I am sitting at home by myself because Ryan is off spending the evening with his boss from the day job and I think to myself, I am going to surprise my Ryan because he says that I never blog! Honey, here it is, my first blog in about.... a month. Ah, but what to blog about... how about one of my favorite signs in our house cause I am after all home by myself on Wednesday night, my sweetheart is gone away, absence makes the heart grow fonder...right? We have a sign that hangs in our kitchen right over the sink that acts as a daily reminder that before work, photography, the dog, the dishes, the laundry..the dreaded full on house cleaning that our life is about the love we have for each other. The sign says the following:

You are the cheese to my macaroni.
You are the horizon to my sky.
You are the bacon to my eggs.
You are the laces to my sneakers.
You are the jelly to my peanut butter.
You are the smile to my face.
You are the gravy to my mashed potatoes.
You are the bubbles to my bath.
You are the milk to my cookie.
You are the ink to my pen.
You are the ketchup to my french fries.
You are the water to my ocean.
You are the icing on my cupcake.

Here's to you Ryan! You are the frosting to my whoopie pie!

And what is a blog post without a picture! A little tribute to the other guy in my life... JONAH!


Alison Douglass  – (August 12, 2010 at 11:16 AM)  

Yay! I love it when Brandi blogs!:) That totally sums you guys up, and I believe I shot a photo that goes well with that last statement...
Oh, and in case I had any doubt, Jonah and Vickie need to meet and hang out. He is to cute... you know in that slobbery kinda way:)

Meredith  – (August 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM)  

Oh. Man. Jonah is awesome. When can I meet him?!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP