A Marriage that Will Last a Lifetime | Ryan & Pam | Brewer, Maine | Her & (future) Husband

Let me start out by saying... I love blog comments!
Love love love (hint hint hint)

So I get a blog comment today - and this is what it says:

"I can't wait to see more and I think you should do the groom next - can't get enough of my handsome husband :)"

It was unsigned. Anonymous - love that blogger lets you do that.
This comment wasn't hard to trace back the owner.
It was Pam of course!
(I hope...)

So here it is - HER and her handsome HUSBAND!

I started out at the church with the gentlemen.
It wasn't hard to find where they were hiding out.  See, THE VAULT of Hollywood Custom Rides was parked right outside this beautiful church.  I took a chance and guessed what was inside.

And look what I found.
Now let me tell you - any fine young gentleman that was raised in Millinocket like Mr. Sweeney was KNOWS to never be far from your little red cooler!  It's a survival skill.  Pretty sure.


So, I make them leave the cool comfort of THE VAULT and follow me to the playground.


That's right

The Playground (really it's coming)
Looking mighty dashing if I do say so myself.
Hello my old friend - lens flair.  I am so glad you found me!
See, what did I tell you - the Playground.  AWESOME!
They were good sports!
Back to the VAULT they go.

While I am at the church - chillin' in THE VAULT with THE GENTLEMEN ---
Miss Brandi is hangin' with the ladies.
The classy - super smokin' ladies!

(Not that you gentlemen were not smokin' yourselves)

But prepare yourselves for this.
LOVE IT!
Killer Smile.
You will be seeing that for blogs to come.
Nice shot Brandi.
Love the rolling fields. The colors.
Awesome.

And that dress.
WOW!
Greek Goddesses?
Maybe those aren't even Greek columns
Does it really matter?
Look at the ladies!
Yah, that's a keeper.
Ryan, you are one lucky man!
(Ryan the groom, not Ryan me)
The gentlemen started in the limo.
The ladies end in the limo.
On the way to the Church.
T

The church will have to wait for another blog!

Nancy P –   – (August 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM)  

the pictures as just awesome...Pam, you are a beautiful bride...so happy for the two of you.

Jules  – (August 4, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

Beautiful, Pam looks absolutely Gorgeous! Nice job guys!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP