Wedding | One Hot July Wedding | Rob & Hannah | Party On!

Ahhhh the reception.
The wrap up of the perfect wedding day.
What's not to love?  Good food, great fun, a little dancing and some cake.
Sounds like a good time to me!

Hannah did a little change up for the reception.
LOVE IT!
Making sure everything is perfect (pfft, it was before we got there - you can't mess with perfection, really!)
Can we have our picture taken with the ring bearer?
Um, yes please!
One lucky guy right there!
Everyone is introduced and we're all settled in.
Gotta love that cake.
But you know me.... cake = love.
The toasts are always so heartwarming.
You really never know what anyone is going to say.
And I always love the look on the bride and groom's faces when they realise that they could say anything...
And we cut that beautiful cake.
But don't smash it.
Um, I just love this shot of Hannah - just do.  Love the emotion.  What do you think?
And the dancing - second best thing about a wedding (cake is the first D'OH)
Having a little more fun with the fish eye, and Morgan Hill Event Center is the place for a fish eye let me tell ya!
Father daughter dance.
Gets me every time.
I usually have to talk myself out of crying!
And I love it when Mom cries too.
I don't like it when women cry - I more like the emotion of it.
Yah know what I mean?
And mother and son, cutting a rug!

And the dance floor is NOW OPEN!

Gather around ladies, try to catch the bouquet!
(all the single ladies, all the single ladies...ok I couldn't resist)

Again, another part of the reception where you never know what you are going to see...
Doing a little stretching before finding the garter.

Fouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnd it.
I love that she whistled to get the guys attention!
She's a girl that knows what she wants!
And finally, we close the blog with another special event...

Hannah and Rob were married on Hannah's 24th Birthday!
So there you have it.
Rob - you lucky guy - you only have to remember one date and it covers two events!!


Wait...
I'm not done yet.
There is one more installment of Hannah and Rob's blogging adventures.
But, that will have to wait for tomorrow!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP