New Product Offering | Engagement Guestbook | In Alligator!!!

Let me start out by saying - No Alligators were harmed in the making of this book or this blog.

I think.


ANYWAY - onto the product at hand.  I have talked about this with all our clients that schedule an engagement session with us.  IT'S A GUEST BOOK!
Yes - a guestbook.

I know right now it just looks like an Amazing book that just happens to be covered in real leather (genuine leather - faux alligator).

Yup.  That's right.
And doesn't it look nice.
I have to admit, when Brandi picked out the Alligator cover I was a little apprehensive.
But, overall happy!
Yum, Yum, Yum.
Ok so the guest book part.
Below is a sample page.  Lots of blank white space for your guests to write everything nice they can think about you.
We can do two versions - lots of white space, or lines, whichever you prefer.  Personally I like the white, but I also like to color outside the lines occasionally.  For those perfectly pressed guests, we can do lines!

ANNNNNNND I think we will be throwing in some writing instruments as well --- betcha can't guess what they are going to be.

Ok - you probably did - SHARPIES!!
The fine tip pen is just the trick for this bad boy!
Yup - I think so.
E-mail us to set up your session and order your guest book!

Kari Cross –   – (August 16, 2010 at 6:48 PM)  

FABULOUS!! Those are such a great idea! Good work!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP