Wedding | One Hot July Wedding | Rob & Hannah | Some Inside Shots to Beat the Rain

So if you remember, back to the very first look that we posted of Rob & Hannah's wedding, you remember that I am a bit obsessive with the weather before a wedding.  

Checking the hourly forecast, planning out our shooting.
Well - Mother Nature - you got me!

Just as the ceremony ended, the skies opened up!
So, we did some formals inside this BEAUTIFUL church.
Not a bad sacrifice I don't think!

Traditional!
(Look a the flower girl's face - LOVE IT)
Traditional GQ
The Ladies
Again with that cuteness - how can you resist?
Um, I think they like each other more than a little.
Check out that killer smile!
My instructions - Look like you are thinking.
I didn't tell them what to think about, but I am loving this pose!
Add the ladies for a little extra sass!
There are several pictures in this series, but I couldn't resist picking this one because the best man's face is priceless!

Love this next one.
It took me a lot of clearing to get a good shot of the window.
Then I forgot to put everything back cause we had to be out of the church so quickly because of confession.

WHOOPS!
I confess, I didn't put everything back!
Anyway - its a killer shot!






Even better than the window shot, I love love love this series.
The camera and I got a little wet, but it was WAY worth it!
No Joke.

You can even see the rain drops!
(yes, that's how big they were!)

One of my faves!
Love that church
Check out the purple SHOES!!

And how could I not end on this look.
I'm in love with this shot!!
AWESOME!
And what a nice guy Rob is, getting soaked for his bride!
You know what is next... the RECEPTION!

Anonymous –   – (August 23, 2010 at 3:47 PM)  

I just love your photography work. The captions under the pictures add an extra touch to the photographs!

Anonymous –   – (August 23, 2010 at 4:10 PM)  

Great photo's you do great work had not seen church in many years looks like they lightened thigs up a bit Regina thanks for sharing the link Rob and Hannah look great!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP