First Look: Wedding | Jake & Dory | Castine, Maine

There are so many cliche's that I can say with this wedding.
Saved the best for last.
Last but not least
I could go on and on.
BUT anyway - yes, we wrapped up our wedding season on October 10, 2010.
10/10/10
10.10.10
X X X
And it was just Awesome.
We wanted to share with you a beautiful first look right on the Castine waterfront.
The lighting was golden, the wind was blowing, and the couple was amazing!

 So - yes, we are behind on editing and processing.
If I owe you a first look - It is coming - maybe we'll throw in an extra shot for good measure.
If I owe you proofs, they have been ordered.
If I owe you prints, they have been ordered.
If I owe you an event - it's on my to do list.
Thanks to all our great clients for your patience!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP