Wedding | A Homecoming Wedding | Adrian & Heather | Belfast, Maine | It's Party Time - Live Band Style

Are you ready for a party on Friday night?
Cause I am not partying!
Just sitting here, listening to the rain beat down on the house, while I try to catch up on the weddings that are staring me in the face!

But there is always time for a blog.
This one is happy and sad, like most of the last of a series blogs.
That's right, it's time to view the awesome Reception of Adrian & Heather.

They had their reception at the beautiful Belfast Boathouse.  One of the top places that we love to photograph!
Um check out the Chinese lanterns! Love them!! Totally awesome!

And why not start with a little dancing!
 All that practice on the bridge made it worth it.

 And yes, more to come, but that is a live band in the background!!





We move right into dancing with Dad.
This song was particularly touching - "Shanghai Breezes"
Fitting huh?
They cut a rug, big time!



 If you are like me, you are listening to the song on YouTube, while viewing the pictures.
I feel like I am back watching them dance!
 One of my favorite pictures!
 Adrian & his mom.
Love this shot too.

 awwwww!

 Just a momentary pause in dancing
For a toast, and some food.
Adrian's brother gave a great toast!



 Cheers!!

Love Heather's facial expressions in these next few.

 Yup - you guessed it, another favorite.



 It was carrot!  And it was from Sweet Sensations!!


Here comes another fave.
Captured by Brandi.  She's so good at the bouquet shots!



 So, this was our first wedding with a live band.
What an awesome band.
And they rocked it.
See how they rocked it.
Again, the facial expressions get me.
My faves - any with the girl in the red dress.
I don't know who you are - but you sure can bust a move!!

Ok I want you all to leave a comment on this blog -
With your caption on this photo below
I'm looking forward to the responses!


Heather & Adrian
We're happy that an e-mail and referral brought us together.
It was great to get to know you.
Brandi & I wish you the best of luck with everything!
Next time you are back in the area, we look forward to a cup of coffee!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP