Wedding | A Picture Perfect Pair | Jon & Denise | Lucerne Inn Maine | Put your Party Shoes on!

 The blogging marathon continues.
It has been a few days since you have seen Jon & Denise - but we are sprinting to the finish to see their final blog.
If you are like me, you probably can not get enough of this couple - so be sure to check out their full gallery here! Register to sign the guest book and get right in!!

In walks Mr. & Mrs. Jon Norris!! YAY!

To forever!
You know I love the first dances.
Like love love love them.
Sometimes I cry.
Most of the time I smile.
I always take pictures.
And I hope you enjoy.
Cause this is a great set!!
 Denise cries at first dances too.
Or maybe it's just hers.
Cause her crying makes me cry.
And the only other thing that makes me cry more than the first dance - the daddy dance. Yup - almost every time!
And we love her beautiful mother - WHO SUNG TO US ON THE BLOG!!!!!!!
Love her!!
 Cake.
I don't even have to say it.
I buy Birthday cake - just for cake.
I love cake!
Let's see.
We love dancing.
We love Jon & Denise.
We love their parents.
We love cake.
We love receptions.
We love our clients.
Check out their full gallery!  Check back to the blog - there is more coming, I promise.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP