Wedding | A Picture Perfect Pair | Jon & Denise | Lucerne Inn Maine | A Ceremony to Remember

 It is time to walk down the aisle for Jon & Denise.
And I could not wait for this moment.
I think I can speak for all photographers - every photographer has an event venue that THEY want to photograph at.
And mine was the Lucerne Inn.
You think Lucerene and you automatically think WEDDING!
I do anyway!!!

So here we are, at the wedding of Jon and Denise - and it was just as wonderful as any Lucerne Inn wedding could be!!

And we're off!!

Love this shot.
(Brandi is going to ask if it's hers - I'm really not sure)
But regardless it's cool!!

LOVE.
IT.
The End.

You can see that smile from anywhere.
I am guessing at right about this point she can see him smiling too!

And there it is.
AHH Another Smile.
A smile with the eyes.  The best smile of them all.

I'm digging the Black and White series of Jon & Denise.
I think I have had a favorite in every post so far.
Of course, here is another fave.
 There is the smile again!
I love how she looks at him.
Now that is TRUE love.
 You saw this in the first look.
The sand ceremony.
One of my favorite things to see at a wedding.
There is just something about it.
Maybe it reminds me of the beach.
Maybe it's just the concept of it.
Maybe it's my ---- I bet I could get a magnifying glass and separate ALLLLL those pieces if I wanted to!!!
Of course, I would never do that!!
This Kiss.
Something Something Kiss like this.
I know there is a song about kissing, I just can't think of it.
Mr. & Mrs. Jon Norris.

And they are off.
Where are they off to?
Why to meet their wonderful photographers for a KICKIN photo session.
You know it.
And it's next!

And I mean KICKIN!

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2010 at 5:45 AM)  

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss (Unsinkable)
This kiss, this kiss

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP