Wedding | A Wedding on the Land | Danny & Katie | Washington & Montville Maine | The Details


What is better on a cold rainy Maine evening?
Remember the details of a wicked cool wedding - yah, I think so.
I just loved this family - they were really so much fun!!
I am so glad we finally get to share the wedding with you - as always lets start right out with some mighty fine details!! OH YAH! (that's right, like the cool aid man!)

LOVE the signs - and let me tell you, they were some helpful!
Snazzy!
 And of course there was a beautiful dress to go along with this handsome suit!
And what is not to love about the little details in the Church.
 And then we move to the RECEPTION site - this is where all the fun happens!!
You know I am a SUCKER for mason jars.
Yup - they had them too!
 Seriously - I am in love with the water bottles even.  Yah, cause I am THAT cool.
 ANNNNNNNNND for those of you with a tolerance a bit higher than mine - how about a bucket of two buck chuck.  That's really what it is - and I just like saying it!
 Simple & Elegant
 And what is not to love about a great game of horseshoes?
Um nothing.
Especially if you can use the horseshoes for an AWESOME ring shot!
Brandi wasted no time grabbing those shoes!
Again, I know - I had an obsession with with Two Buck Chuck - this is one of my favorite ring shots.
I think.
Defiantly top 10.
 Ok this one is up there too - Top 10.
Maybe more.
Not sure.
LOVE IT!
So there you have it.  A quick look at the details of Katie & Danny's wedding.
There is so much more to come of this great couple and their great family.
Be sure to stick around for the reception - it is one that is NOT to be missed.

And look at that - Blog completed in the nick of time - Grey's Anatomy is on!

Anonymous –   – (October 23, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

Love all of these shots - really puts all the little details in perspective!! And who doesn't love two buck chuck??? Although, it's now three buck chuck...inflation hits everywhere!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP