Day 5 ---- A special Event for a Great Cause


This has been a very busy weekend for us. If you read yesterday's post then you know that we had a wedding to photograph and now we have over 1100 photographs to go through (most of them in RAW...eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk) So I am excited to get to look at those, I know...I haven't even looked at them. When I do a wedding I like the pictures to sit for a day or two before I edit them, I have no idea why, but it works for me. Anyway today isn't about the wedding, today is about a great event that Brandi and I were able to assist with. We both work for Bank of America and as part of Team Bank of America we were captains of a rest stop along the 50k and 25k Tour de Cure for the American Diabetes Association. I think its a great cause, and I am so pleased that we were able to participate. It also allowed me to get back to one of my great photographic loves...sports photography. It's where my career started, so it was exciting to be able to get back into sports photography. Today's picture isn't of actual action photography but of some of my colleagues and their spouses and significant others that are participating in the race either as part of Team Bank of America or as part of the Belfast Bicycle Club. Both are great organizations and this photo is a tribute to them all, and today was a tribute to the ADA and all the great work they do.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP