Day 8 ----------------------------- ARGH!!


Part of this project when I took it on, was I wanted to try things that I haven't done before. I have never done a collage before so today is the day that I cooked one up! I thought about this for a while and thought about what could I take a picture of. So this is what I came up with. I had to get some gas today, so I could get to Bangor where I could completely fill up, and here comes the soap box....GAS IS SO EXPENSIVE NOW!!! I remember when 5 gallons was $5. I paid $20 for an amount of gas I use to pay for with change!! ARGH!!! OK, there was my soap box. Anyway - for those who are avid fans of my work, don't be alarmed if things are not posted right away this weekend, Brandi and I are heading to my parents for the weekend and my parents only have slooooooooooooooooow dial up, so I will be taking pictures everyday, but I don't know if I will be posting them right away.
Everyone have a great holiday coming up!! Drive Safe.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP