Project 365 Has Begun!

Today is the first day - I have officially started a new project for myself, Brandi, and the business. The project I am referring to is Project 365. All you have to do is take one picture every day and post it. Easy you say...from what I have read it's not so easy, but I am going to give it a try. The first thing that I must begin doing is taking my camera everywhere with me. Today was the first day, I got up and packed a little camera bag and toted my camera with me to work and then out to dinner then home again. Another reason I want to do this project is to hone in my photography skills, as well as experiment with some new techniques. I am going to try to shoot all my photos for Project 365 in RAW format. For any readers who may not know what that is, it is a great format to work with, it is a very large file and you can have a great bit of flexibility in developing your digital prints. I am giving it the old college try anyway. Please follow along with project 365 with me, I am going to be posting my photos here, as well as on a blog through villagesoup.com. So please follow along, leave me comments and start your own project 365. If you are looking for more on this subject I did find a great website - it is: http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/


Here is my day 1 photo - any one in the Mid Coast area knows this place - it's a Belfast Landmark and a great place to go with your friends. I met Brandi and a friend there tonight after work, we had a great meal, some good laughs and I got this great picture of the sign and the bay. Enjoy!


Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP