Day 9, 10, 11, & 12 ------------- A long weekend in Millinocket



We are back in Bucksport tonight. We had a great weekend in Millinocket, and of course I was dedicated to the project the whole time. I just have to come up with something for tonight *wink*. The weather was ok, and I didn't get to go up to the mountain and get the shot I have been waiting for, maybe over the fourth of July I'll get it. Ok, enough chatter, I'll get right to the pictures:




Day 9 - This is what our room looked like before we went to bed that night!






Day 10 - This is where I grew up. I wanted to play around with my tripod this weekend, as well as some option in photoshop that I never use. This was actually 3 pictures that were stitched together in photoshop.








Day 11 - We spent most of day 11 with my grandmother doing some chores around the house. At the end of the day we played a game of dominos with her. We really enjoy our time with her and I love the detail and color in the pics.






Day 12 - A surprise for me.









Brandi took this picture of herself and I didn't know it. Little did she know that I had been planning on taking this very picture of her at some point. I love her eyes. They are so dark brown and clear. I love it when she looks at me with those eyes! Can't get enough!!!




Day 13 -------------- Coming soon!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP