Day 81, 82, 83, 84 ----------------------Finally an update

Day 81 - Brandi, the dog and I took a walk on the waterfront again today and the train had pushed the box cars down the tracks so we got to walk beside them, and you know how much I like trains and urban scenes. So here is today's!
Day 82 - Yah i know this is a boring picture, but it's whats inside the folders that count, they are my mortgage application papers all filled out and submitted for approval. Now its just a waiting game....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
Day 83 - NEW TOYS. From previous posts you know that I wanted to add some additional pieces to my camera bag, well they arrived today. I got the Sigma 105mm macro lens. LOVE IT. Its very nice and so far I am very happy with it and even ok with it not being a Nikon. The only issue that I have is that the focus is a little loud, I have to be careful about focusing during the prayers at weddings....eeeek. I also got the SB-800 flash for two reasons, the first being I can start playing with the Nikon creative lighting system and secondly I can let Brandi use the SB-600 i got last year. Can't wait to start using all this new stuff.
Day 84 - So I took the new Macro lens out for a test shoot today on my walk. Its going to take some getting use to because the focal plane is sooooooooooooo thin. But when i can get the focus right its AMAZING. Its defiantly going to need some more practice, but i can't wait. I'll have to find some BUGS!!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP