Trip to the Market - Beth's Farm Market

Since we moved to Bucksport, we don't always get the opportunity to go to Beth's Farm Market as much as we use to, BUT every time we are in Union we are sure to stop by. We were in union for the fair on Saturday and during a stop over at the market I was able to get some awesome shots!

Cabbage - I don't eat it, but it sure looked good.
YUM -O I absolutely love fresh green beans with a lot of butter - the taste of summer.
I tried a new layout with my signature today, I think it works with this picture, but I also like the white border too. FYI, I am planning on transition to a new signature, I think I made one that looks great, I just have to figure out how to make it into a signature background.
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE my new macro lens, I am learning more and more every day with it, and that is what I used today for all the shots at the market.
Who can resist a strawberry - heaven!!!
Squish Squash.
Love those strawberries!!
Nice melons huh? LOL - I love the sign that goes with these, everything really is grown right there.

Cukes.
Carrots - good for the eyes ;)
More macro practice - love these, I can't remember what these were.
They had a lot of fresh celery there on Saturday. Awesome shots! Love it.
BUD.


I know I know, I have done two posts and still no P365 post - its coming I promise.

Brandi Stevenson  – (August 26, 2008 at 7:07 AM)  

I love love love the produce shots! great job as always honey!

Elizabeth  – (August 26, 2008 at 7:53 AM)  

Love, love, love these shots. And I love what the new lens can do...though I think alot has to do with the operator! The flower you couldn't remember is a gladiolus I think - given what I can see of it. I think a macro lens might just have to be the first lens I buy...unless you have another suggestion.;-) So when are you and Brandi coming to the farmer's market??

Live, love, laugh,
Elizabeth
http://mainewaterbug.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP