Sorry there hasn't been an update in a while...

I have been meaning to do some Project 365 posts, but things have just been crazy recently. I am also planning on having the post of the family shoot we did this weekend too. I am so happy with how those pictures turned out, I can't wait to show the family. I have a little bit more work to do on them. The biggest headache in my life has been buying the house....ugh. I thought things were moving along pretty good, but things stopped yesterday. I have been wanting to get additional money to put new windows in the house before we moved in, so I have been working on getting an estimate for that. Well the company that I wanted to go with can't get out to the house to give me an estimate until next week, so after telling my real estate agent and my mortgage officer they informed me that waiting that long may delay the closing which isn't good. So I freaked out about that a few times yesterday, then started looking into others that could give me an estimate. So thankfully I was able to give this new company some rough measurements for windows, and they are sending someone out tonight to take a look at the mountings so I should have an estimate tomorrow so my appraiser can can finish the appraisal and they can order the title search....ugh - I can't wait until September 15th!

So I guess long story short, stay tuned for some picture posts in the next few days!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP