Day 88, 89, 90, 91, & 92 --------------------------------- YAY I am posting again!!

Day 88 - It seems like so much time has passed since I posted so i am going to try to recall what i was thinking and my intentions of this picture. Honestly, I can't remember why I took this picture, but it was the only picture I had for day 88. BUTTTTTTTTTT my macro lens really gets the details of my hands!!!
Day 89 - This is a love note that Brandi left me before she went to work. Again I used the macro lens to get a neat shot of the love note. I love getting love notes from her.
Day 90 - Today I received my annual high school alumni newsletter, typically they are sent in may, but it went to my old address, actually it may of been 2 addresses ago. Anyway I didn't get it until august, go figure. Its always good to see what is going on with the other classes that graduated from my high school, and I always check to see if someone I know has written in a little note!!
Day 91 - RAINBOW, well kind of. You can see it a little. This is another shot from work right after I got out. It was BEAUTIFUL all day today, then dark black scary clouds rolled in, it poured for a few minutes then the sun came out again and there you have a RAINBOW, how happy!
Day 92 - Today was a busy day for me. Today was tuition pay and book buy day - plus work and renegotiating my real estate transaction. So I drove to Bangor to pay my tuition and buy my books for class in the fall. I went to the University of Maine first and got my book that I needed then I walked across campus to pay my tuition. Along the way I was reminising about all the good times I had on campus. All the times I walked across the mall with Brandi, I smiled when I passed her old dorm room, and even got a little sentimental over the building where all my classes were. Anyway I snapped this picture of Stevens Hall for today's picture. But wait there is more. I went to the bursar's office to pay my tuition with my debit card and YAY there was NO line, I got right in and whipped out my debit card (my only means of currency at the time) and the cashier informs me that they don't take cards, they only take cards online and they don't take VISA (apparently its not everywhere I want to be), so luckily my credit union has a branch in Bangor, so I walk back across campus and drive to Bangor - get a bank check then drive back to orono and go to the bursars office - well NOW there is a line out the door, Ryan is not impressed. So 30 minutes later I get to the head of the line and pay my bill. Now I have to go all the way back to Bangor and go to Husson to get my book there then I have to head back to Bucksport to let the dog out and check the mail, oh yah and meet with my real estate agent all with in the span of 30-40 minutes. Needless to say I was a little late getting to work at 1pm today, but oh well, I accomplished a lot.

I want to apologize for the delay in posting pictures. I have been taking pics every day as you can see, but I have been very lazy in posting them.

Business update on a side note. I am now offering 20% off any wedding package for university of Maine graduates and alumni. I am also offering another 5% off if you want to have your engagement pictures taken on campus! SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP