It's finally here ---- the family shoot I did this weekend

I finally got the photos edited from the shoot I had this weekend. The family was GREAT to work with, and I am so happy with the results. Hope you enjoy!!
Nani and Kendra - too cute - love the smiles on both! I have to tell you, I was a little worried when we first got started. We got to the location and got out of the truck and Jodi came up to me and said "my baby just fell asleep five minutes ago..." In my experience you don't wake a baby up - Kendra was great though, she slept for like 30 minutes while we did some family shots, then she was up and running and all smiles, what a great baby!!
I have been waiting to do a shot like this for a while, it came out better then I imagined!


AWESOME!!!!

CUTIE!!!
Kendra was VERY active the whole time, she would run and fall and get back up and run again, such a cutie.
She was being a drama queen here!

Sisters - too cute!!

Elizabeth  – (August 25, 2008 at 11:29 AM)  

They look like a very happy family!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP