Day 78, 79, 80 ----------------------------------- Still going.

Day 78 - Today was the day I drove to Blue Hill to meet with my mortgage officer. Blue Hill is a place we usually get to about once a year during the fair, and it is really a place where we should go more often. Its not a very large town but its very quaint and quiet and there are just lots of Maine Coast places to explore. We really need to dedicate some time to go explore all that Blue Hill has to offer.
Day 79 - Today was another late night random picture. I was unloading the dishes from the dishwasher and looked up and saw the bright colors of our fiestaware so I went to grab my camera and took a shot. I didn't really compose it very well and the colors are a little off I think, but it was the best I could think of at like 11pm.
Day 80 - Today is another later evening picture, and still kind of random. This is our little wine waiter that guards the wine cabinet. I shot this as I was passing through. Again probably not the best picture, but that is what I have chosen for day 80.

Photographer's Note: I feel like the last 3 days worth of pictures are a little uninspiring. If you have been reading the blog recently you know that I put an offer in on a house and that is has been officially accepted, so I am under contract. I am also under STRESS already which isn't good because I haven't even gotten that far into the mortgage scrutiny part. I go through periods of excitement and stress, tonight is a stress night I think because I haven't been getting enough sleep recently, but I plan on doing some sleeping tonight and then maybe go out tomorrow and get inspired and get my mind off the purchase. On an up note with the purchase of the home I think I am going to have an actual "Office" where I can entertain clients. My ideal space would have a place where I could start a studio too, but the space I am getting does not have that room....yet. I think I will actually add that additional piece of professionalism and bring my clients into my office and talk about what we can do for them with their photography. I think I might expand some of my offerings and use the backyard as well for some pretty standard backdrops for pictures in a hurry. More to come on that, but you may be seeing some pretty long "venting" posts in the future, also some more idea. So I guess bottom line, please excuse my uninspired images for the past few days and I promise to do better then just show you my dishes.

Brandi Stevenson  – (August 5, 2008 at 9:50 AM)  

so... that wine waiter doesnt do a good job of guarding the wine cabinet... i am a frequent visitor

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP