This post is dedicated to Andrew.

This is not part of Project 365, this picture was a special request from Brandi's brother Andrew. He's a firefighter in southern Maine. He saw my Day 36 photo of the firehouse doors that were both closed. He wanted to see a picture with one door open and one door closed. Well I walked by today and there was one door closed and one opened so I tried to get a head on picture like day 36, but I had the new 105mm lens on, so I had to go across the street and practically into someones back yard to get this picture. Hope you like it Andrew!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP