Every Photographer has to Start Somewhere

Now, normally I try to make it a rule to only do one post per day --- well I just can't help myself today. 
Oh the heels of Megan & Gary's beautiful wedding details I have to get a little personal with you...

My first shot at a photographer...
Yup - that's me on the left, and my brother Josh on the right.
Wearing hand knit sweaters, lovingly created by Nana
Holding, that's right - a camera.

Even at a young age I knew I wanted to be behind the camera.

I love that my mother took TON's of pictures while I was growing up.
She dug out a box ---- yes a BOX of pictures Friday night and I had a blast looking through them.  So many embarrassing pictures, that if I ever ran for political office I would not want shared, but so awesome to see them all the same.

But, the one thing I could not get past.... What UGLY wallpaper we had back in the 80's!
And yes, I will be changing this to my profile picture on Facebook!

aplourde  – (June 23, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

That Picture of you and your brother is GREAT! I LOVE the sweaters!!!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP