What a start to the Wedding Season - Megan & Gary: Just the Details


Happy Father's Day!
Happy Sunday
Happy - FANTASTICALLY WARM GREAT WEEKEND IN MAINE!

I am very excited to finally start the blogging process of this wonderful wedding we did about a month ago.
We are doing something a little different with this wedding, usually we blog about the WHOLE wedding...
Not this time.  We are going to make you wait for it.
We are going to feed you one scrumptious bite at a time.
(queue evil laugh here)

There really is so much wonderful goodness to share with you from this wedding that we truly can not do it in just one post.  It would be far to long, and I would probably have to cut out some of my rambling, and we defiantly do not want that!!
We posted a quick peek of the flowers and the mason jars - but I couldn't help but to feature them again.  I am absolutely in love with the bight colors, the simplicity of the arrangements... AND THE MASON JARS.
Megan & Gary - you may not know this, but you just might of inspired Brandi and I's very own wedding!!!!
Love love love it!
The rings in the boxes...
Do you even have to ask?
Of course we love love love them!


The wedding was held at the beautiful Morgan Hill Event Center in Hermon.  We are in love with the details of this place.  The barn styled hall, and the HUGE stone fireplace!
For some reason I can never resist getting this shot.
I have a strange fascination with silverware and table settings.  I think it comes from my grandmother.  Whenever we had a holiday dinner at her house, Nana would always have the table set a week in advance...
Now I do that too.
Love it - wouldn't change it for anything!
ANNNNNNNNND the CAKE - anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE CAKE!
This cake rocked the house!
Very simple, but very elegant.
Oh yah - and did I mention the cake toppers were the engagement photos we took of Megan & Gary?
ROCK ON!
Flattered?
I think so!
Ahhhhhh and now we get to the super secret special part of the blog.
The dress.
Love love love the dress.
I am going to keep the designer a secret for a bit longer.
See if you can guess..
But check out the details on this bad boy!



White dress... why not add some SASSY pink shoes to it?
Cause that's what any sassy bride should wear.
Wait until you see the shots OF Megan IN the secret dress WITH the sassy pink shoes.
You will be in love.
and so are we!
Hope you enjoyed your detail filled Sunday morning.
If you are like me, you have finished your cup of coffee by now, go get another and have a great day!

Liz  – (June 20, 2010 at 6:33 AM)  

Beautiful detail shots, I can't wait to see the photos of the bride and groom. :)

Alison Douglass  – (June 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM)  

Love the details, looking forward to meeting the happy couple!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP