What a start to the Wedding Season - Megan & Gary: The "I do's" & Before

Now that you have seen the details -
Time to get to the -- I started to type "good stuff" ---- but this whole wedding is full of good stuff...
So - let's just get on with the show - or ceremony that is.

I usually try to steal the groom away from the pre-wedding stuff - getting the guest seated etc and we do a little photo session before hand.
Hello Gary - you are looking mighty fine today!

I had to pull some favors to get the rest of the groomsmen away from seating the guests.
Ok, I didn't pull any favors.
I just made the best man go get the rest :)
And while I am on the back lawn with the handsome gentlemen... Brandi is up in the Bridal Room taking these STUNNING shots of Megan.

Did I mention STUNNING?!?!?!!?!?!
Cause she IS!
We couldn't stop her laughing.
Ok, we didn't try.
But why would we?
Love HER!
Story time. 
Gotta love this shot. 
And, this is a girl after my own heart - I have a strong affection to Chapstick(the black tube of Chapstickto be exact) - Megan did not want to go down the isle without a little lip gloss.
What bride would NOT want their gloss handy?
Well..... not many wedding dresses have pockets.
So, she went searching for places to hide the lip gloss.
In the end, her bridal party talked her out of storing the gloss there.
Made us all laugh though.  There are just so many great moments.  I love it when Brandi and I can burst out laughing with our couple!
Excuse me!
You there with the sassy pink shoes.
That's right.
You have STYLE.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Megan strapped on those pink shoes and looked FIERCE marching them down the isle with her dad.
That's right - the first look at Gary.

And another simply AMAZING shot by Miss Brandi herself.
Along with the humor that we have with Megan and Gary - it would only be fitting to have an equally humorous minister.  I love a ceremony with not only a lot of emotion, but a good light hearted time!
And Mr. & Mrs.
What a pair!
Love them!



Oh wait----- you want to see more?
There is a lot more.
But not now.
Maybe Tomorrow - and maybe then I will even tell you the secret that I have been keeping...
Maybe.

Jasie –   – (June 21, 2010 at 7:48 PM)  

Megan, you look absolutely beautiful! What an amazing bride. Congratulations to you both!
All the best,
Jasie

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP