Let's see how many memories we jog with this...

I am reading a book - The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell - and we are at the point where he is talking about the "stickiness" of an idea.

The thought is that just some ideas "Stick" with you more than others.  And you are more likely to remember or tell a friend about this idea.

Now if you know me at all, you KNOW I do not like anything sticky.
We are talking Mr. Germ-ex here.
But he uses the example of Sesame Street vs. Blues Clues.

He says that according to testing, that Blue's Clues are more "sticky"
I say Sesame Street.

I am sure the debate can go on for years.  One may never know which is more "sticky".
What do you think?

While you are thinking - I thought it was appropriate to share with everyone MY favorite Sesame Street clip.
I have not seen an episode of Sesame Street for maybe 22 or 23 years and I remember this clip...and Song.
And sometimes I can't get it out of my head.

Press play.



Now try to get it out of your head.

What was your favorite Sesame Street Clip?

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP