It's no Secret - Details Make Me Drool!

I am deep into editing our very first wedding of the season.
And believe you me, it is FULL of just delicious mouth watering eye candy!
I have to share a small secret as well...............

I think I love the details as much as I love the bride and groom.


This wedding in particular, I am so in love with this set up that Brandi did.
In the bridal suite, the bouquets were just placed in MASON JARS before the ceremony to keep them fresh.
Who would of thought Mason Jars in a line would just make me fall in love?
But they did.
And I couldn't resist making you fall in love with them too.
And keep you coming back to the blog again and again.









OH - did I mention?
We passed 5000 hits on the blog.
How
Awesome
Is
That?

Alison Douglass  – (June 4, 2010 at 5:39 AM)  

I come back again and again anyway! That is my favorite part of second shooting- I get the details! lol The colors are gorgeous and that is the perfect set up for them!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP