Wedding Update & Inspiration

Lately, I have been addicted to blogging!


I wake up in the morning and think.... hmmm what can I blog about today.

Sometimes (like yesterday) a Facebook post is enough to inspire a blog.



Today's blog is inspired by our wedding.

Brandi hit another big milestone yesterday ----

The dress....







THE DRESS...



Has been purchased - as well as I guess a sassy pair of shoes.



I have no idea what the dress looks like - we are being very traditional. I think it's killing Brandi more than it is killing me. She came home last night after a full day of dresses and shopping and had almost nothing to say because all she wanted to do was tell me about the dress. But I want to be surprised on June 11th next year.



Anyway --- I am picturing that mystery dress --- doing our dance THE PASO DOBLE!!

Yup. I'm trying to talk her into it.

We became obsessed with Dancing with the Stars this year... And I became obsessed with this dance.

I am trying to wear her down.

But we gotta hurry up and start practicing.

I have been making progress on my part of the dance. Been at it a week now, and I have almost gotten into the tight pants!!



Check it out! Let me know what you think. E-mail Brandi - Facebook her - Tell her you want us to do the Paso!! COME ON!!!



Alison Douglass  – (June 27, 2010 at 5:24 AM)  

I can't watch the video, but I can use my imagination! Too fun!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP