What a start to the Wedding Season - Megan & Gary: My Favorite Parts

Oh how bittersweet.
We are wrapping up Megan & Gary's wedding.
I love the next set of shots.
I love spending the time RIGHT after the wedding with the couple.
It is simply awesome - there is no other way to describe it.
You just got married to the love of your life.  The emotion, the sparks, the love in the couple's eyes is just amazing.
It's better than amazing, but I am having a problem putting it into words.

Start the shoot off with a little pink sass.
Yes, that's right.
It's always going to happen.
The groom always ends up with the bride's bouquet at some point during the shoot.
It happens gentlemen - accept it.
It's slightly better than a purse.
More laughing.
Think back movie buffs - Adam Sandler movie - I know pronounce you Chuck and Larry.
The wedding ceremony in Canada.
The Rings.
They form a circle.
Not a Square.
or a Triangle.
A circle.
Yes, they are each making the circle.
LOVE IT!
Smile - yes please.
Don't stop.
Oh Megan.
You make me want to sing again.
Check out that dress.
Gorgeous.
What designer do you think designed it?
Top American Designer Michael Kors of TV's Project Runway?
No.
Pinina Tornai of Kleinfelds?
No.
M.O.B
That's right.
Her mom MADE HER DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's my big secret.
And honestly, it makes my heart flutter a little bit when I think about it.
What an heirloom
What an honor
What a BEAUTIFUL DRESS.
Wow.
(oh yah, the MOB dress, made by mom.  The dress that Megan's niece wore - made by mom)
Hello - would you like to make my wedding suit?
And, we had the catch the wind in her veil.
You are awesome!

And you are an awesome couple.
Look - that rock looks like a goat.
or a sheep.
Maybe.
We had some extra flowers to use.
So Cami threw caution to the wind....and the flowers too.

Let the party begin.
The Dances - they ALWAYS make me cry.
Always.


So, we cut the cake
We laughed about cutting the cake.
And I didn't think the cake would be smashed...
I was wrong.
Oh so wrong.
All the single ladies.
I just love this shot.
Ohhhh.
Here fishy fishy --- come to momma!
And we ended the night with a dip.
What a classic way to end the night.

Megan & Gary
Brandi & I can not thank you enough for letting us get to know you.
You are wonderful.
You rock our socks.
We wish you the BEST of luck with everything to come!
Next time you are back in the state...
Look us up for a cup of coffee!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP