Day 57 & 58 ------------------------------- Finally got the picture I wanted

Day 57 - Today's picture is another urban-ish picture of the same playground actually. I really like the combination of the drug free zone sign and the playground in the background. Let me know what you think. Day 58 - I have been looking for this picture for quite a long time. If you have been following the blog you know that I am quite fond of setting the camera on the ground and taking the picture. Well today I set my camera on the train tracks. I love it. I am actually posting 2 train pictures because I love them both, but do like the one with the train cars a little bit more, so that became today's picture. But the other one, I love the spike sticking up. I donno, they are weird urban pictures, but I think they are great. Let me know what you think.
This is the one that is not part of the project but I wanted to share it anyway!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP