Day 71 & 72 -------------------------- 73 Coming Soon!!!!!!!

Day 71 - This is what my new CD's of pictures are going to look like. When I bought this computer i was very excited that the CD burner would burn a label onto the front of the CD itself. What I really wanted was to burn a picture onto the front of the cover, but when I got the new computer home and checked out the software it wouldn't burn a picture onto the cover. Well I finally upgraded the software so I could burn the picture right on the cover. YAY, I am excited for it. With the new software I can burn DVD case covers as well, so I think I am going to start presenting the disc in a DVD box with a fancy cover. I am always looking for ways to make my presentation a little more presentable. I have big visions and I am finally getting the client base to present my vision on. I am glad things are going well for our business. Also I should be adding a new lens, a new flash and..................... Photoshop CS3 really soon. I got an e-mail the other day where I can get more then 5o% off CS3. I have been himming and hawing about getting it, but i think at this price i will get it....YAY. Not to mention I should be getting a new website in early fall. Very excited!
Day 72 - So I went into work early today and i did not have time to get a great picture for today. And i didn't get one at our work outing either because i just didn't feel like being in people's faces that day. So during my break I walked around the building to a swampy patch of cattails. I have been meaning to get out there and get a picture. I am pretty impressed with the picture considering that I didn't get a chance to really play with the composition any because I had a hornet dive bombing me...ugh! either way I am happy with the pic.

Leave some comments!!

Brandi Stevenson  – (August 2, 2008 at 6:52 AM)  

CS3 ordered and new flash and new lens-- just need the new website!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP