Day 65, 66, & 67 ---------------------------------- YAY!!

Day 65 - Ok this is just me being weird, i was trying to take a picture of the tv and the remote together, like i was trying to change the channel, but that didn't work out so good, so I flipped the camera upside down and took a picture of my face. I kinda like this one because you can't see my chin fat.
Day 66 - YUM-O, I love turkey burgers, enough said.
Day 67 - Brandi and I had the opportunity to do some engagement photos today! This is a couple that we work with at the bank, and we will be photographing their wedding in October right on the ocean, it should be AMAZING! We had a great time with them today running all over the Belfast waterfront taking pictures. I plan on having a big post about their engagement pictures when I finally get them all done. I wanted to post this one as a bit of a teaser of what is to come. I am very impressed with the photo's overall. I was able to try a couple different shots that I have been waiting to take, the above shot is one of them. I have seen photos of the hand hearts before and Brandi and I have been doing them for a while. Our couple did not know about the hand heart so I was able to teach them something too! Hopefully they will do that over and over again. Keep looking over the next few days for the complete engagement blog!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP