WOW!

Oh My Goodness what a find! We went to Brandi's parents tonight for dinner and a little family time, and as soon as we got there Brandi's mother was very excited to show us this amazing photographic scene. It was an entire field of blooming sunflowers. I have never seen this before. I am truly awestruck. I could of stayed there and just photographed those beautiful bright flowers all night, and I couldn't wait to post them in the blog.

I love the green on green, with just a teeny bit of yellow showing.

Look at them all!!! Amazing!


This one, I couldn't believe the size of the "face" on it.
I love the jaunty little petal sticking up on this one, it reminds me of a feather.

Another amazing thing about this field is it was a true field, they were planted in perfect rows!
Brandi's mom posing with the sunflowers, she says she reads the blog and is looking forward to this post, little does she know she is in it....and she better leave me a comment!
Un-Freaking-Believable!




I am making sure to give Brandi the photo credit she deserves. She took this shot, I love the red on white!
Gotta love home style veggie stands! Especially when there is a little sign that says to pay on the honor system. I love Maine!



Ok here is my challenge, I love this place and I don't want it to disappear too quickly, so here is what i am looking for, anyone who is interested in a "trash the dress" session with your wedding dress and you LOVE sunflowers, let me know, we'll take a stroll through the field in your wedding dress and enjoy the beauty of the sunflowers. OR if you are a senior and want some INCREDIBLE pictures with some AMAZING flowers let me know. OR if you are thinking of taking some family pictures let me know. If you want to do this, I will be sure to give you a great discount!


Elizabeth  – (July 28, 2008 at 7:58 AM)  

Oh My! I came to visit your blog today and to leave a comment about your comment on my "name/logo" but I totally forgot what I was going to say!

What an amazing find! It's absolutely gorgeous, stunning, amazing, awesome, impressive, breathtaking, splendid, ravishing, no....exquisite! Oh and your photographs- well done Ryan! I have goosebumps. I can only imagine what an astonishing site this field must be.

I tell you....if it were in our budget we would totally take you up on the offer of family photos there! I'm in complete awe! Thank you soooooo much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP