Day 59, 60, & 61 ------------------------------ i need to start posting every day!

Day 59 - We had to meet two clients today for wedding that we will be photographing in the fall. We are very excited about that, they are two great couples and they are getting married in two great places, I know they are going to turn out great. So in between client meetings we were able to be tourists. We stopped in Camden and walked the streets, went into all the shops and down by the harbor, and we also went to the new winery store in Rockport and did a tasting. It was a very nice day - day 59.

Day 60 - Today was another late night photo, we lounged around all day today and then we went to dinner with some friends in Lincolnville. Dinner was very nice and we had a great time of course! We ended up playing cards until 11 - so once Brandi and I got home she headed right off to bed and I went in search of today's picture. I took a picture of one of the most frustrating things I can think of - searching for a replacement battery for a portable phone! I can never find the right battery and no one carries them. So we did find one that we thought would work, but of course - NO. So the search continues.
Day 61 - So since we were so busy this weekend, we did not make it to the grocery store. So I didn't have any bread for toast or fruit or anything - sooooooooooooo I had to make a waffle! HEHE - and it was yummy - chocolate chip waffle. Anyway Today is the start of the work week, so I must go get dressed and get off to work. I will try to be better about posting everyday!

Anonymous –   – (July 14, 2008 at 10:09 AM)  

I love the picture of Camden Harbor! Very nice and thank you for using my idea!!!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP