Day 62, 63, 64 --------------------------------------The last 3 Days

Day 62 - So today I was sent on a small shopping spree for work. We had to decorate our area to reflect Australia, and well the best I could come up was the Australian Outback, and this was or mascot - Indiana Jones and the Taters of the Lost Ark - LOL how funny is that. When you press his hat it sings the Indiana Jones theme song. It has been my entertainment for the week!
Day 63 - I had class today, only a few more weeks and my summer call will be over, and then 2 more classes and i will have my MBA - YAY! They are changing the name of the college from Husson College to Husson University. I could honestly care less because I have not invested a lot of actual attention to the college, all I want to do is to get my degree and move on, although it will be disappointing for me to worked so hard at Husson College only to have my diploma say Husson University.
Day 64 - I was bound and determined to take a picture of the sunset today. So after work I went down to the Belfast Waterfront, I took the picture but on my way home I found a better one and it went along with my Urban theme I had going for a while. You wouldn't think that a mill would look so good with a sunset, but I do enjoy it. Hope you do too ---- LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS!!!

Elizabeth  – (July 18, 2008 at 6:26 AM)  

Hey Ryan,

I've missed your posts the last few days...though look whose talking I havent in 7 days! Though in my defense I was out sailing on the J&E Riggin for part of it - and I've got the sunburn to prove it, lol.

I meant to leave you a message the other day because I love your from the ground shots. Its such a cool perspective.

Hey...if you've got a few days to take off work this Thurs/Fri/Sat (24-26) you and Brandi should come sail on the Riggin- it will only cost you $100 (to cover food costs)! I've got plenty of space and you could get some amazing shots. Anyway just thought I'd throw it out there.

Can't wait to see what you "shoot" next!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP