Favorites from the engagement shoot yesterday!!

This is the engagement shoot Brandi and I did yesterday and I am SOOO excited to share it with everyone. The couple was great to work with and I can't wait for their wedding!!



Bling Bling - Brandi took this photo of the ring - LOVE IT!


Gotta love the smile when he looks at her...awwwww!
I love them all, I just can't pick a favorite!!!
Look at them having fun. They were such good sports on Sunday as a dragged them all over the Belfast waterfront taking pictures in the heat and humidity.


I love the lighting in this one, where they are in shadow except for her face, it really shows it well...LOVE THEM!

The shadow on this one was my favorite!!

LENS FLARE!!! I love it, I couldn't of planned it better!! So nice!
Let me know what you think - leave me some comments.

Elizabeth  – (July 21, 2008 at 4:27 PM)  

That's too funny that you go to Beth's to get your Gerber Daisy fix. I LOVE going there to take photos. They have the best produce.

As for the engagement photos....I wish we had met before I got married last year. You and Brandi do a wonderful job of capturing love. My favorites are #7 and #11...the one where he is behind her is so playful and the one with the shadow is fantastic!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP