Day 18, 19, and 20 ------------------------ YAY

Ok here are three days worth of P365. I never forget, I just run out of time. Day 18's was totally random, It was late and I needed a picture, so I set the camera on the sink....and TA DA picture for day 18.

Day 19 - you may think this is a little weird, but yes, at work I have Mrs. Potato Head and Optimash Prime on my desk at work. Surprisingly no one looks at me funny, but then again maybe I just don't see them, but honestly if you can't have fun there, you'll go crazy.





Day 20 - this one is posted EARLY!! I have been going to a walk every morning now that I have been working nights, so I took my camera with me today, and I have been planning this shot for a while. This is right around the corner from my house. All the houses in the neighborhood were built by the mill, so they are all cookie cutter houses. When we moved into the neighborhood my mother said it reminded her of Stepford, so that's where the name of this picture came from!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP