Day 24, 25, 26, 27 ----------------------All caught up

Here is day 24 - This was a last minute picture, I was already in bed, and realised that I had not taken a picture today. So I got up, ran to find the camera, gave a big fake smile, and went right back to bed. This pic isn't the best quality, but its the best I could come up with in a pinch.

Day 25 - I don't know what inspired me to do this picture, maybe it's because I started reading Harry Potter again, I usually read the whole series, or as much as I have at least once a year. So now, I am on book 2.

Day 26 - I have an obsession with photographing flowers. I really like the bold pop of color against a background of green. I was looking for some poppies to photograph, and I found one about a week ago, and I took a picture but I wasn't happy with it, so I never published it, but I was walking by the first poppy a couple days ago, and there were 3 or 4 more, so I went back and got this picture! My goals this year were to get a picture of a fiddlehead (which i think i have) and a whole bunch of lupins. The lupins are up, so I just gotta find a good patch of them, if anyone knows a great place where I can find them let me know!


Day 27 - This is for the new dedication I have for walking at least 30 minutes every morning before work. I have been very good with that, it wakes me up, and it gets me some great pictures for the project.



Elizabeth  – (June 10, 2008 at 9:49 AM)  

There is a great lupine patch on the backroads of Northport/Belfast I used to go to pick mine. If you are in Rockland there is a whole field just behind my house! That's where I'm headed this afternoon actually! Great day for plant/flower photos!

Ryan J. Moore Photography  – (June 11, 2008 at 7:13 PM)  

Thank you!! I am going to go this weekend I think. I spotted some great patches in Belfast up on the Swan Lake Rd. I think I will have time to get a few before work on Saturday! I have been obsessed with finding the perfect patch!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP