Day 45 -------------------------------------- trip to the farm


Day 45 - here is the last post before we go on vacation. I will of course be taking pictures the whole time I am up north, no worries! But for today's picture we took a side trip on the way to Brandi's parents today and went to a farm where there were COWS, Brandi knows what kind of cows these are, but I have no idea, a cow is a cow. Anyway they wanted to come right up to the truck and climb in with us. These three came right up and stood in an almost perfect formation that I had to make that today's picture. I am also still trying out my new logo!! Let me know what you think.
Side note: We went to Mr. Paperback, a local bookstore today, and I always go to the photography section (of course) I found a book today that really intrigued me. It was all pictures of people's tattoos. I have ALWAYS wanted to photograph tattoos. This was just a neat book it had their stories in it about the tattoos then a great picture of the tattoo. I would really like to do something like that, in fact I would really like to photograph tattoos and start a collection or even a separate blog about that. I also wanted to do something along those same lines, but still different, so I was thinking about starting a sock blog. With pictures of great socks. I could start with my own, but I am not sure about that one yet. But I do know about the tattoo. So here is the deal. To all my readers, I want to photograph your tattoo, also tell your friends, anyone with a tattoo of any sort. I will come to you, photograph your tattoo, give you a copy of course and post it in my tattoo blog. If this interests you e-mail me at rjmphoto@verizon.net. Make the subject "Tattoo Blog".
Until Next week, have a great photography week!!!


Anonymous –   – (June 29, 2008 at 4:21 AM)  

THEY ARE JERSEY COWS! JER---SEY!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP