More Pics from today - Me and my girl (and some of just me, and some of just her)

These are all from our trip to Fort Knox today. We decided not to go to the Observatory today, but we will some day soon. It was great to go to the fort, its always awesome to see what life was like before modern conveniences and see how things have lasted the test of time. I haven't been there for quite a long time, and I am glad I went.












Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP