Day 37 & 38------------------------------- I'm running out of snappy comments for the title



Day 37 - I know another flower, but I never did actually make Brandi's new orchids an actual project 365 picture. Well this one had a bud on it, so it became day 37.


Day 38 - Brandi and I have been talking about taking some pictures of the two of us for quite a while now. We don't have a lot of pictures of the two of us, mainly because we are usually behind the camera. Today we went to Fort Knox here in Bucksport to take pictures of ourselves and to scope out some possible spots for senior portraits. I think we accomplished both today. Here is a picture of the two of us.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP