Day 43 & 44 ---------------------------------- Trying out a new Logo today

Day 43 - Ok its another walk photo, and its of me walking HAHA - But you will notice that I am trying out a new logo today. I am not 100% sure how I feel about it. I'm going to keep trying it out for a while and see what happens, I am still going to experiment with it and see if I can get EXACTLY what I want.


Day 44 - We are finalizing a package for some wedding clients, we received the album yesterday and are just waiting on the final prints for the thank you cards and then we will be able to present everything to the clients! Very excited.

Also, I wanted to let anyone know that tomorrow will probably be the last Project 365 for about a week. We are officially on vacation starting today and will be spending a week with my parents, but they do not have the luxury of high speed Internet, so I will be taking photos everyday, probably more than one a day....hehe, but I won't be able to post them, so when we return on Sunday of next week, we will have a HUGE post to share with you. I will post tomorrow though so you will have a little teaser before we are gone!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP