Day 31 ---------------------------- got lupins?


So I did find a patch of Lupins before work today. I spent a good amount of time in the field taking some pictures, but overall I am still not impressed. I will have to keep looking for the perfect patch, but needless to say, I did get a shot for today's picture, but I also turned some of the other pictures that I wasn't really happy with into some good photoshop pictures, I will post those next. But here is today's!

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP