Day 23 --------------------------------- 'da dog

When we first started this project Brandi said to me, "Everyday is just going to be a picture of the dog." Well here it is, day 23 and I took a picture of the dog. He's going on 5 years old, hes a bullmastiff, and he is exhausted after a very brief walk. I really have enjoyed just setting my camera on the floor or the counter and taking the picture, that is what I did today. I think it really gets a great prospective of the subject. I also have to congratulate myself because I have been shooting all of the project with just one lens. I am pretty proud of myself for that. We have had a lot going on this week personally, and have been doing a lot of thinking about where the business is going to go and where our lives are going to go. We have been through a big change that started Monday, and we are slowly adapting and re-evaluating every step of the way. I have been doing a lot of thinking, Brandi has too. I think we're going to make it. We will always have each other. I am proud of you hunny, and I love you very much.


But that was a bit of a side rant - and without further ado - THE DOG.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP