Day 29 ------------------------ I read

That's right, I read Cosmo! I think all men should. I have to admit that this wasn't my first photo of the day. I pulled another bone head photographer move today, I went for my usual walk and brought my camera, and went to take a picture, got one shot in and the battery died. So I was excited, I got my picture, and when I got home to check it out, I saw that I had the white-balance wrong, so my pink flowers were blue - yuck. So when I got home, my battery was charged and I was photographing again!! Enjoy. Tomorrow is day 30 - a whole month, I can't believe it.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP