Day 36 ---------------------------------- Fire Department

Day 36 - Today was another day I took my camera on my walk. I wanted to take a picture of something different today. Honestly I resisted the urge to take a picture of another flower. So I walk by the Fire Department everyday and I looked in the window and I saw me looking back. So I snapped a picture and moved on. When I got home and loaded the picture you can hardly see me, I guess its a good thing I wear a red hat because that is really the only thing you can see in the window, but I still think its a good picture regardless.

Post a Comment

Life is not a race, but indeed a journey. Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say 'Thank you', 'I love you', and 'Great job' to someone each day. Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Take time for yourself - plan for longivity.











  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP